A masterpost on things that you could use to do better in school, and maybe to cheat just a little bit.
Didn’t Listen In Class?
Calculators & Solvers
- Square Root Calculator
- Cube Root Calculator
- Expression Simplifier
- Multi Step Equation Calculator
- Slope Intercept Equation Maker
- Mathway (this can solve almost anything)
- Chemical Equation Balancer
- DESMOS Graphing Calculator
Didn’t Read That Book?
Arts Department (Art, Choir, Band) P.S I take art so I’ll have the most resources for that
- Instrument Tuner
- How To Read A Painting
- Mark Crilley Art Tutorials (mostly manga but with some realism)
- Sophie Chan (mostly manga)
- Oil Painting Techniques
General Tips and Tricks
- Change the time in an email (gmail), for due dates and all
- Block Websites for a specific amount of time
- Note-Taking Techniques
That’s all. It’s not a lot but I guess it will help. This is my first masterpost and I hope you like it. If any of the links don’t work, just message me.
This is a summary of college only using two pictures; expensive as hell.
That’s my Sociology “book”. In fact what it is is a piece of paper with codes written on it to allow me to access an electronic version of a book. I was told by my professor that I could not buy any other paperback version, or use another code, so I was left with no option other than buying a piece of paper for over $200. Best part about all this is my professor wrote the books; there’s something hilariously sadistic about that. So I pretty much doled out $200 for a current edition of an online textbook that is no different than an older, paperback edition of the same book for $5; yeah, I checked. My mistake for listening to my professor.
This is why we download.
Spreading this shit like nutella because goddamn textbooks are so expensive.
ʷʰʸ ʷʰʸ ʷʰʸ
ʷʰʸ ʷʰʸ ʷʰʸ ʷʰʸ
ʷʰʸ jeans with fake pockets ʷʰʸ
- Having a Beginning
- Having an Ending
- But WHERE’S THE MIDDLE?!?
- HOW DO I GET TO THE ENDING
- WHAT IS A PLOT
- WHAT ARE PLOT DETAILS
- WHAT IS WRITING
And most importantly:
- HOW DO I TITLE